* Fabulous Fabric and Fibre Frenzy (4Fs)
- Friday and Saturday - October 20 and 21, 2017
Friday evening 6:00 to 8:00 and Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Dublin Street United Church, 68 Suffolk St W, Guelph (corner Suffolk & Dublin)
We are collecting NOW!! (fabric, fibre, yarn, buttons, notions, yarn, books related to sewing/ crocheting/knitting and patterns for costumes and home decor)
- "How do I make a contribution?"
- Contact Susan for pickup or delivery at email@example.com or 519.826-0679.
There's excitement in the air because we're doing a third repeat of Fabulous Fabric and Fibre Frenzy (4Fs) fundraiser in October 2017. It's a reflection of its success, both in raising funds for the African Grandmothers Campaign and its popularity in the Guelph and surrounding community. Through social media or in person, requests come in, either to buy or to donate. It is a lot of work, but with a dedicated committee in place and the promise of willing volunteers for the numerous tasks, we have confidence for another successful sale on Friday evening October 20 from 6:00 - 8:00, and Saturday, October 21, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm 2017. Willing volunteers are needed for work-bees to sort, measure, price and package the items. To volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 519.826-0679.
- Core Committee with Responsibilities: Chair: Peggi; Secretary: Beth; Treasurer: Lucille;
Publicity: Monica; Collection organizer: Susan .
"Let's make this another great fundraiser for the Stephen Lewis Foundation! " Lucille